An estimator is responsible for his or her own set of customers to ensure that we can quickly and efficiently respond to customers’ enquiries as well as their orders to prevent any errors.
An estimator at Tubecon Laser is responsible for the following:
- Establishing and developing relationships with his or her own set of customers.
- Production planning, calculations and purchases to serve his or her own set of customers in the best possible way.
- Converting technical drawings to practical instructions while contributing to the improvement of the production process and coming up with solutions to potential problems.
- Working on our computer systems like Solid Works and our own ERP system on a daily basis.
- Familiarize him or herself with all the services we offer and be able to advise customers on the best possible options.
- Assisting customers with enquiries and orders for products in his or her fields of expertise.
- Be meticulous and accurate, seeing that minor errors have major consequences.
- Be able to work well under pressure, as pressure will come from both customers and suppliers
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills and must be accommodating to both internal and external customers.
If you think you suit this profile, we look forward to receive your application.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com