Tubecon Laser is currently looking for a Laser Operator to join our exciting team
As an operator you will be responsible for:
- Daily machine operation: loading sheets on the loading bed, setting up the laser and making sure that each customer’s order is cut correctly and in time.
- Machine maintenance: every second counts and a breakdown will cost us, thus daily machine maintenance is of high importance to prevent any possible breakdowns.
- Quality control, the quality of the products must be checked to make sure that our customers get the highest quality laser cut products.
If you are:
- Punctual and understand the value of time to a company.
- Willing to work shifts as well as overtime from time to time.
- Motived and driven.
- Able to work independently.
- Detail orientated as minor errors have major consequences for the company.
- A quick learner who is able to pick up and communicate gaps for improvement.
then you are the perfect candidate and we look forward to receive your application.
Please send your CV and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org